| /Make an Offer
Pay homage to one of the most iconic Movie Sagas of all time, Star Wars with this rare, original, 1981 'Generation 1' All Terrain Armored Transport (AT-AT) made by Kenner Toy with the date stamped right on it.This amazing piece is part of a very limited collection of vintage toys that feature all the nostalgic childhood favorites from way back when, rediscovered and preserved, to give you back that sense of pride and playfulness.
"They're the most heavily armored ground vehicles in the Imperial Army."
"...so what you're saying is that you have a thorough knowledge of just how screwed we are."
―Thane Kyrell and Yendor, just before the Battle of Hoth.
The All Terrain Armored Transport (AT-AT) was a four-legged combat walker, developed during the Clone Wars and used by the ground forces of the Galactic Empire and the First Order. It was the successor of the All Terrain Tactical Enforcer that also saw use during the Clone Wars, although it constituted a far more imposing example of walker technology. Heavily armored and awe-inducing, the AT-AT positioned itself as the standard of Imperial firepower on the battlefield.
Protected under plexiglass to keep it looking pristine, ensuring protection while still allowing you to fully appreciate this piece of entertainment history. The customized descriptive metallic plaque, in addition to the detailed finishing add to the elegant and sophisticated, gallery-quality aesthetic.
Complete with a serialized certificate of authenticity, this piece is an exciting investment that will only get better with age. Decorate your home, business or office, with this unique piece of entertainment history!
— Collectible AT-AT Generation 1 Custom Museum Display
— Product Dimension in Display: 23"L x 9"W x 18"H
— Protected in a Removable Custom Plexiglass display
— Customized Descriptive Metallic Plaque
— Collector-Inspired attention to detail
— Includes Serialized Certificate of Authenticity
Estimated delivery time:
Canada: 1-5 business days
United States: 1-9 business days
Asia: 6-12 business days
Europe: 5-10 business days
Australia: 7-14 business days
Professional packaging for a safe delivery. Every element of the frame or display for your piece is hand-crafted with the highest quality materials, design and workmanship (plates, design, glass, matting, frame, assembly etc...) and we pay great attention to every presentation detail. Once your item is ready to be shipped you may rest assured that we go to great lengths to make sure that your package arrives safely, each item is wrapped with multiple layers of paper and or cardboard and bubble wrap, frames will have bubble wrap bumpers on every corner, displays will be attached to the base and will be wrapped with 1 inch thick bubble wrapping, ensuring the protection during shipping.
- To insure the quickest and safest delivery possible, the cost of freight includes Express services directly from our Canadian location to you (Ground services are never utilized)
- The cost of freight is determined on the destination, size, weight and value of your item(s) (value determines insurable amount to be given)
- Items are up to 50% larger and heavier when packaged due to the custom professional protective layering to safely transport your valuables internationally.
- The cost for the shipping of your item(s) is determined by the leading transporter for your specific sector, for which we - and therefore you - benefit from the lowest volume discounts available through: UPS, FedEx, Purolator, DHL, etc.
- The cost of your shipment includes full insurance coverage for any/all damages incurred during transit, as well as loss or theft.
- The cost of your shipment includes tracking information which will be provided via your contact email the moment it departs our Canadian facility and is on route to you.
SHOULD YOU WISH TO USE YOUR SHIPPING ACCOUNT, PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE COMPLETING YOUR ORDER. WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH THE NECESSARY INFORMATION FOR YOUR COURIER OF YOUR CHOICE TO ISSUE SHIPPING LABELS - IF YOU WISH TO DO SO AFTER YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN PLACED, SIMPLY NOTIFY US WITHIN 48HRS FOR A FULL FREIGHT COST REFUND (EXCLUDING PACKAGING AND LABOR)
*Please note that by taking responsibility of your transport and making your own shipping arrangements, RARE-T can no longer be responsible for providing tracking information and/or insurance for possible damage, theft and/or loss incurred during transit.