| /Make an Offer
Pay homage to Red Dawn 1984 , with this MGM Studio fully licensed facsimile of the official signed movie script, originally signed by actors Patrick Swayze, Charlie Sheen, C.Thomas Howell, Lea Thompson, Jennifer Grey, Ben Johnson, Harry Dean Stanton, Ron O’Neal, William Smith & Powers Boothe , of which is strictly limited to 100 units Worldwide and has been approved and numbered accordingly.
This ultimate premium collectible is specifically made and designed for the most dedicated entertainment aficionados to showcase their passion to all with pride. The script facsimile itself - Which is elevated to collector grade - Is not only of heavy stock paper to insure longevity, but is topped with a proprietary exclusive VELVET TOUCH cover which will allow you to manipulate your piece without fear of damage/staining caused by hand-oils, light liquids and/or scratches caused by normal wear. Enjoy the soft velvet texture, and simply wipe it down when needed!
When framed, the script facsimile and still photograph are both professionally mounted in the highest quality triple acid-free matted shadow box frame, using our exclusive lightweight custom engineered UV/Warping/Humidity/Fading resistant mouldings, metallic fillet trim and finished with lightweight protective glass to keep it looking pristine.
The customized descriptive metallic plaque, in addition to the detailed finishing and openings, add to the elegant and sophisticated gallery quality look. For additional protection, the script itself - Which can be removed from a specially designated opening located at the back, should you ever desire to have it unmounted and/or read - is supported within the shadow box frame by an open-ended UV stable acrylic case.
Estimated delivery time:
Canada: 1-5 business days
United States: 1-9 business days
Asia: 6-12 business days
Europe: 5-10 business days
Australia: 7-14 business days
Professional packaging for a safe delivery. Every element of the frame or display for your piece is hand-crafted with the highest quality materials, design and workmanship (plates, design, glass, matting, frame, assembly etc...) and we pay great attention to every presentation detail. Once your item is ready to be shipped you may rest assured that we go to great lengths to make sure that your package arrives safely, each item is wrapped with multiple layers of paper and or cardboard and bubble wrap, frames will have bubble wrap bumpers on every corner, displays will be attached to the base and will be wrapped with 1 inch thick bubble wrapping, ensuring the protection during shipping.
- To insure the quickest and safest delivery possible, the cost of freight includes Express services directly from our Canadian location to you (Ground services are never utilized)
- The cost of freight is determined on the destination, size, weight and value of your item(s) (value determines insurable amount to be given)
- Items are up to 50% larger and heavier when packaged due to the custom professional protective layering to safely transport your valuables internationally.
- The cost for the shipping of your item(s) is determined by the leading transporter for your specific sector, for which we - and therefore you - benefit from the lowest volume discounts available through: UPS, FedEx, Purolator, DHL, etc.
- The cost of your shipment includes full insurance coverage for any/all damages incurred during transit, as well as loss or theft.
- The cost of your shipment includes tracking information which will be provided via your contact email the moment it departs our Canadian facility and is on route to you.
SHOULD YOU WISH TO USE YOUR SHIPPING ACCOUNT, PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE COMPLETING YOUR ORDER. WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH THE NECESSARY INFORMATION FOR YOUR COURIER OF YOUR CHOICE TO ISSUE SHIPPING LABELS - IF YOU WISH TO DO SO AFTER YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN PLACED, SIMPLY NOTIFY US WITHIN 48HRS FOR A FULL FREIGHT COST REFUND (EXCLUDING PACKAGING AND LABOR)
*Please note that by taking responsibility of your transport and making your own shipping arrangements, RARE-T can no longer be responsible for providing tracking information and/or insurance for possible damage, theft and/or loss incurred during transit.