$159.99 USD $199.99 USD
| /Make an Offer
Pay homage to one of the most influential Rock Bands of all time, Led Zeppelin with this gallery-framed, fully licensed Official 24K Gold Plated 45 'Stairway to Heaven' issued by Atlantic Records and strictly limited to 100 units Worldwide and has been approved and numbered accordingly.
This deluxe frame is an authentic duplicate of the official gold record award, artwork, seal explaining the contents within to all and the 45 itself is etched with the words from the legendary 'slow dance song' Stairway to Heaven- hard to be more luxurious than this!
This ultimate collectible is specifically made and designed for the most dedicated entertainment aficionados to showcase their passion to all with pride. The 24K Gold Plated etched 45 and Artwork are both professionally mounted in the highest quality triple matted wood shadow box frame with metallic filet trim and finished with protective glass to keep it looking pristine. The customized descriptive metallic plaque, in addition to the detailed finishing and openings, add to the elegant and sophisticated gallery quality look.
Complete with a serialized certificate of authenticity and hologram, this piece is an exciting investment that will only get better with age.
— Frame dimensions: 22.75"L x 1.5"D x 18.75"H
— Collectible Led Zeppelin 'Stairway to Heaven' 24K Gold Plated 45 Custom Frame
— Limited Edition of 100 Worldwide
— Officially licensed by Atlantic Records
— Features Rare Artwork With Plaque
— Triple Matted
— High Quality wood frame + Metallic Fillet Trim
— Protective Glass
— Customized Descriptive Metallic Plaque
— Collector-Inspired attention to detail
— Includes Serialized Certificate of Authenticity
— Includes Mounting Hardware
Estimated delivery time:
Canada: 1-5 business days
United States: 1-9 business days
Asia: 6-12 business days
Europe: 5-10 business days
Australia: 7-14 business days
Professional packaging for a safe delivery. Every element of the frame or display for your piece is hand-crafted with the highest quality materials, design and workmanship (plates, design, glass, matting, frame, assembly etc...) and we pay great attention to every presentation detail. Once your item is ready to be shipped you may rest assured that we go to great lengths to make sure that your package arrives safely, each item is wrapped with multiple layers of paper and or cardboard and bubble wrap, frames will have bubble wrap bumpers on every corner, displays will be attached to the base and will be wrapped with 1 inch thick bubble wrapping, ensuring the protection during shipping.
- To insure the quickest and safest delivery possible, the cost of freight includes Express services directly from our Canadian location to you (Ground services are never utilized)
- The cost of freight is determined on the destination, size, weight and value of your item(s) (value determines insurable amount to be given)
- Items are up to 50% larger and heavier when packaged due to the custom professional protective layering to safely transport your valuables internationally.
- The cost for the shipping of your item(s) is determined by the leading transporter for your specific sector, for which we - and therefore you - benefit from the lowest volume discounts available through: UPS, FedEx, Purolator, DHL, etc.
- The cost of your shipment includes full insurance coverage for any/all damages incurred during transit, as well as loss or theft.
- The cost of your shipment includes tracking information which will be provided via your contact email the moment it departs our Canadian facility and is on route to you.
SHOULD YOU WISH TO USE YOUR SHIPPING ACCOUNT, PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE COMPLETING YOUR ORDER. WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH THE NECESSARY INFORMATION FOR YOUR COURIER OF YOUR CHOICE TO ISSUE SHIPPING LABELS - IF YOU WISH TO DO SO AFTER YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN PLACED, SIMPLY NOTIFY US WITHIN 48HRS FOR A FULL FREIGHT COST REFUND (EXCLUDING PACKAGING AND LABOR)
*Please note that by taking responsibility of your transport and making your own shipping arrangements, RARE-T can no longer be responsible for providing tracking information and/or insurance for possible damage, theft and/or loss incurred during transit.