$175.99 USD $219.99 USD
| /Make an Offer
Pay homage to one of the highest grossing film franchises of all time, James Bond, with the best-known cinematic James Bond car, this fully-licensed replica of the 1964 Aston Martin DB5 Die-Cast Car 1:18 die-cast car, first appearing in the James Bond film Goldfinger and will also be in the new and upcoming James Bond film, No Time to Die starring Daniel Craig.
It is true to scale in every detail: die-cast metal body, metal chassis, detailed wheels, chrome accents and an accurate paint job. It's detailed with dozens of specially-applied parts to precisely recreate in impeccable detail the famous car from the James Bond films. The result is a fantastic realism.
It's protected under plexiglass to keep it looking pristine, ensure protection while still allowing you to fully appreciate this piece of entertainment history. The customized descriptive metallic plaque, in addition to the detailed finishing add to the elegant and sophisticated, gallery-quality aesthetic.
Decorate your home, business or office, with this unique piece of entertainment history!
— Display Dimensions: 13.25"L x 5.75"W x 5.5"H
— Collectible James Bond Die-Cast Custom Museum Display
— True to scale in every detail
— Protected in a Removable Custom Plexiglass display
— Customized Descriptive Metallic Plaque
— Collector-Inspired attention to detail
Estimated delivery time:
Canada: 1-5 business days
United States: 1-9 business days
Asia: 6-12 business days
Europe: 5-10 business days
Australia: 7-14 business days
Professional packaging for a safe delivery. Every element of the frame or display for your piece is hand-crafted with the highest quality materials, design and workmanship (plates, design, glass, matting, frame, assembly etc...) and we pay great attention to every presentation detail. Once your item is ready to be shipped you may rest assured that we go to great lengths to make sure that your package arrives safely, each item is wrapped with multiple layers of paper and or cardboard and bubble wrap, frames will have bubble wrap bumpers on every corner, displays will be attached to the base and will be wrapped with 1 inch thick bubble wrapping, ensuring the protection during shipping.
- To insure the quickest and safest delivery possible, the cost of freight includes Express services directly from our Canadian location to you (Ground services are never utilized)
- The cost of freight is determined on the destination, size, weight and value of your item(s) (value determines insurable amount to be given)
- Items are up to 50% larger and heavier when packaged due to the custom professional protective layering to safely transport your valuables internationally.
- The cost for the shipping of your item(s) is determined by the leading transporter for your specific sector, for which we - and therefore you - benefit from the lowest volume discounts available through: UPS, FedEx, Purolator, DHL, etc.
- The cost of your shipment includes full insurance coverage for any/all damages incurred during transit, as well as loss or theft.
- The cost of your shipment includes tracking information which will be provided via your contact email the moment it departs our Canadian facility and is on route to you.
SHOULD YOU WISH TO USE YOUR SHIPPING ACCOUNT, PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE COMPLETING YOUR ORDER. WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH THE NECESSARY INFORMATION FOR YOUR COURIER OF YOUR CHOICE TO ISSUE SHIPPING LABELS - IF YOU WISH TO DO SO AFTER YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN PLACED, SIMPLY NOTIFY US WITHIN 48HRS FOR A FULL FREIGHT COST REFUND (EXCLUDING PACKAGING AND LABOR)
*Please note that by taking responsibility of your transport and making your own shipping arrangements, RARE-T can no longer be responsible for providing tracking information and/or insurance for possible damage, theft and/or loss incurred during transit.
James Bond No Time To Die Mini Poster Limited Signature Edition Studio Licensed Custom Frame
Fast & Furious F8 Letty's 1966 Chevy Corvette C2 Sting Ray Die Cast Car Custom Museum Display