$429.99 USD – Sold Out
Pay homage to one of the most iconic movies of all time, Good Will Hunting with this gallery-framed, Beckett Certified, Hand-Signed, printed partial script signed by legendary actor Matt Damon.
The script and iconic still photograph is professionally sealed and mounted in the highest quality triple matted wood shadow box frame with metallic filet trim and finished with protective glass to keep it looking pristine. The customized descriptive metallic plaque, in addition to the detailed finishing and openings, add to the elegant and sophisticated gallery quality look. For additional protection, the script itself - Which can be easily be removed from a specially designated opening located at the back, should you ever desire to have it unmounted and/or read - is supported within the shadow box frame by an open-ended acrylic case.
Certified by one of the most reputable autograph authentication companies in the industry. The signature on this script has been authenticated by a representative of Beckett Authentication Services and is certified as being genuine.
Complete with a serialized certificate of authenticity and verifiable numbered sticker.
— Product Dimensions: 23.75"L x 1.5"D x 18.25"H
— Collectible Good Will Hunting Hand-Signed Script
— Beckett Authentication Services Certified
— Includes Certificate Of Authenticity & Numbered Sticker
— Custom Acrylic Protective Case
— Can be unmounted and read
— High Quality Wood Frame, Metallic Fillet + Protective Glass
— Triple Matted + Customized Descriptive Metallic Plaque
— Collector-Inspired attention to detail
— Includes Mounting Hardware
Estimated delivery time:
Canada: 1-5 business days
United States: 1-9 business days
Asia: 6-12 business days
Europe: 5-10 business days
Australia: 7-14 business days
Professional packaging for a safe delivery. Every element of the frame or display for your piece is hand-crafted with the highest quality materials, design and workmanship (plates, design, glass, matting, frame, assembly etc...) and we pay great attention to every presentation detail. Once your item is ready to be shipped you may rest assured that we go to great lengths to make sure that your package arrives safely, each item is wrapped with multiple layers of paper and or cardboard and bubble wrap, frames will have bubble wrap bumpers on every corner, displays will be attached to the base and will be wrapped with 1 inch thick bubble wrapping, ensuring the protection during shipping.
- To insure the quickest and safest delivery possible, the cost of freight includes Express services directly from our Canadian location to you (Ground services are never utilized)
- The cost of freight is determined on the destination, size, weight and value of your item(s) (value determines insurable amount to be given)
- Items are up to 50% larger and heavier when packaged due to the custom professional protective layering to safely transport your valuables internationally.
- The cost for the shipping of your item(s) is determined by the leading transporter for your specific sector, for which we - and therefore you - benefit from the lowest volume discounts available through: UPS, FedEx, Purolator, DHL, etc.
- The cost of your shipment includes full insurance coverage for any/all damages incurred during transit, as well as loss or theft.
- The cost of your shipment includes tracking information which will be provided via your contact email the moment it departs our Canadian facility and is on route to you.
SHOULD YOU WISH TO USE YOUR SHIPPING ACCOUNT, PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE COMPLETING YOUR ORDER. WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH THE NECESSARY INFORMATION FOR YOUR COURIER OF YOUR CHOICE TO ISSUE SHIPPING LABELS - IF YOU WISH TO DO SO AFTER YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN PLACED, SIMPLY NOTIFY US WITHIN 48HRS FOR A FULL FREIGHT COST REFUND (EXCLUDING PACKAGING AND LABOR)
*Please note that by taking responsibility of your transport and making your own shipping arrangements, RARE-T can no longer be responsible for providing tracking information and/or insurance for possible damage, theft and/or loss incurred during transit.