$529.99 USD – Sold Out
Pay homage to one of the most iconic Marvel characters, Spider-Man, with this gallery-framed, Hand-Signed, Annual Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man #1 Comic Book, signed by the late, great Marvel Co-Founder Stan Lee, the creator of Spider-Man character as well as the Executive producer of all Marvel Movies.
Marvel brings you the story of how it all started for one of Spider-Man's greatest villains in SANDMAN: YEAR ONE. How William Baker became Flint Marko, the Sandman, from his point of view! Plus a very special back-up story by Colleen Doran.
The legendary Stan Lee, who received the National Medal of Arts in 2008, played an instrumental role in shaping the landscape of the pop culture world we all live in today. He will forever be remembered as one of the most important and influential artists in human history. He will be missed but never forgotten.
The triple matted display is mounted in a high-quality wood frame with metallic filet trim and finished with protective glass to keep it looking pristine. The customized descriptive metallic plaque, in addition to the detailed finishing and openings, add to the elegant and sophisticated gallery quality look.
Complete with a serialized certificate of authenticity and verifiable numbered hologram, this piece is an exciting investment that will only get better with age.
— Product dimension: 6.75"W x 10"H
— Product dimension with frame: 15"L x 1.5"D x 20"H
— Collectible Marvel Comic Book Frame
— Signed by Stan Lee
— As every piece is unique and individually Hand-Signed, it may slightly vary from pictures shown
— High Quality Wood Frame, Metallic Fillet + Protective Glass
— Triple Matted + Customized Descriptive Metallic Plaque
— Collector-Inspired attention to detail
— Includes Certificate Of Authenticity + Numbered Hologram
— Includes Mounting Hardware
Estimated delivery time:
Canada: 1-5 business days
United States: 1-9 business days
Asia: 6-12 business days
Europe: 5-10 business days
Australia: 7-14 business days
Professional packaging for a safe delivery. Every element of the frame or display for your piece is hand-crafted with the highest quality materials, design and workmanship (plates, design, glass, matting, frame, assembly etc...) and we pay great attention to every presentation detail. Once your item is ready to be shipped you may rest assured that we go to great lengths to make sure that your package arrives safely, each item is wrapped with multiple layers of paper and or cardboard and bubble wrap, frames will have bubble wrap bumpers on every corner, displays will be attached to the base and will be wrapped with 1 inch thick bubble wrapping, ensuring the protection during shipping.
- To insure the quickest and safest delivery possible, the cost of freight includes Express services directly from our Canadian location to you (Ground services are never utilized)
- The cost of freight is determined on the destination, size, weight and value of your item(s) (value determines insurable amount to be given)
- Items are up to 50% larger and heavier when packaged due to the custom professional protective layering to safely transport your valuables internationally.
- The cost for the shipping of your item(s) is determined by the leading transporter for your specific sector, for which we - and therefore you - benefit from the lowest volume discounts available through: UPS, FedEx, Purolator, DHL, etc.
- The cost of your shipment includes full insurance coverage for any/all damages incurred during transit, as well as loss or theft.
- The cost of your shipment includes tracking information which will be provided via your contact email the moment it departs our Canadian facility and is on route to you.
SHOULD YOU WISH TO USE YOUR SHIPPING ACCOUNT, PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE COMPLETING YOUR ORDER. WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH THE NECESSARY INFORMATION FOR YOUR COURIER OF YOUR CHOICE TO ISSUE SHIPPING LABELS - IF YOU WISH TO DO SO AFTER YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN PLACED, SIMPLY NOTIFY US WITHIN 48HRS FOR A FULL FREIGHT COST REFUND (EXCLUDING PACKAGING AND LABOR)
*Please note that by taking responsibility of your transport and making your own shipping arrangements, RARE-T can no longer be responsible for providing tracking information and/or insurance for possible damage, theft and/or loss incurred during transit.