$50.99 USD $59.99 USD
| /Make an Offer
This fully licensed 1966 Chevrolet Corvette C2 Sting Ray 1:24 die-cast car is true to scale in every detail: die-cast metal body, metal chassis, detailed wheels, chrome accents and accurate paint job. The car features free wheeling with openable doors. Detailed with dozens of specially applied parts to precisely recreate the Chevrolet Corvette C2 Sting Ray featured in The Fate of the Furious movie.
Protected under plexiglass in a custom display to keep it looking pristine, ensuring protection of your investment while allowing you to fully appreciate this piece of collectible movie history. The customized descriptive metallic plaque, in addition to the detailed finishing add to the elegant, gallery quality look.
— Display Dimensions: 9.25"L x 4.6"W x 4.75"H
— Collectible Fast & Furious Vehicle
— Die-Cast Metal
— Opening Hood, Doors & Trunk
— Exclusive Limited Premium Edition
— Custom Removable Display
— Customized Descriptive Metallic Plaque
— Collector-Inspired attention to detail
Estimated delivery time:
Canada: 1-5 business days
United States: 1-9 business days
Asia: 6-12 business days
Europe: 5-10 business days
Australia: 7-14 business days
Professional packaging for a safe delivery. Every element of the frame or display for your piece is hand-crafted with the highest quality materials, design and workmanship (plates, design, glass, matting, frame, assembly etc...) and we pay great attention to every presentation detail. Once your item is ready to be shipped you may rest assured that we go to great lengths to make sure that your package arrives safely, each item is wrapped with multiple layers of paper and or cardboard and bubble wrap, frames will have bubble wrap bumpers on every corner, displays will be attached to the base and will be wrapped with 1 inch thick bubble wrapping, ensuring the protection during shipping.
- To insure the quickest and safest delivery possible, the cost of freight includes Express services directly from our Canadian location to you (Ground services are never utilized)
- The cost of freight is determined on the destination, size, weight and value of your item(s) (value determines insurable amount to be given)
- Items are up to 50% larger and heavier when packaged due to the custom professional protective layering to safely transport your valuables internationally.
- The cost for the shipping of your item(s) is determined by the leading transporter for your specific sector, for which we - and therefore you - benefit from the lowest volume discounts available through: UPS, FedEx, Purolator, DHL, etc.
- The cost of your shipment includes full insurance coverage for any/all damages incurred during transit, as well as loss or theft.
- The cost of your shipment includes tracking information which will be provided via your contact email the moment it departs our Canadian facility and is on route to you.
SHOULD YOU WISH TO USE YOUR SHIPPING ACCOUNT, PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE COMPLETING YOUR ORDER. WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH THE NECESSARY INFORMATION FOR YOUR COURIER OF YOUR CHOICE TO ISSUE SHIPPING LABELS - IF YOU WISH TO DO SO AFTER YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN PLACED, SIMPLY NOTIFY US WITHIN 48HRS FOR A FULL FREIGHT COST REFUND (EXCLUDING PACKAGING AND LABOR)
*Please note that by taking responsibility of your transport and making your own shipping arrangements, RARE-T can no longer be responsible for providing tracking information and/or insurance for possible damage, theft and/or loss incurred during transit.
Guardians Of The Galaxy #1 Galaxy's Most Wanted Comic Book Cover Limited Signature Edition Studio Licensed Custom Frame
Guardians of the Galaxy Baby Groot Limited Signature Edition Studio Licensed Photo Custom Frame
Guardians of the Galaxy Soundtrack LP Cover Limited Signature Edition Studio Licensed Custom Frame
James Bond - Goldfinger / No Time to Die 1964 Aston Martin DB5 Die-Cast Car Custom Museum Display