| /Make an Offer
Pay homage to one of the most iconic American rock band of all time Fall out Boy , with this gallery-framed, authentic Island Records fully licensed facsimile of the official Hand-Signed 24K Gold LP Record and LP Cover From under the cork tree Originally signed by Patrick Stump, Pete Wentz, Joe Trohman & Andy Hurley , of which is strictly limited to 100 units Worldwide and has been approved and numbered accordingly.
The 24K Gold LP and album cover facsimile are both professionally mounted in the highest quality triple matted wood shadow box frame with metallic fillet trim and finished with protective glass to keep it looking pristine. The customized descriptive metallic plaque, in addition to the detailed finishing and openings, add to the elegant and sophisticated gallery quality look.
Complete with a serialized certificate of authenticity and verifiable numbered hologram,this piece is an exciting investment that will only get better with age.
— Frame Dimensions: 28.5"L x 1.5"D x 24.5"H
— Collectible Fall out Boy Facsimile Hand-Signed 24K Gold LP Custom Frame
— Originally Signed by Patrick Stump, Pete Wentz, Joe Trohman & Andy Hurley .
— Limited Edition of 100 Worldwide
— Officially licensed by Island Records
— Features Rare Artwork With Plaque
— 24K Gold LP Record with corresponding plate.
— Triple Matted
— High Quality wood frame + Metallic Fillet Trim
— Protective Glass
— Customized Descriptive Metallic Plaque
— Collector-Inspired attention to detail
— Includes Certificate Of Authenticity + Numbered Hologram
— Includes Mounting Hardware
6-12 weeks *
Estimated delivery time:
Canada: 1-5 business days
United States: 1-9 business days
Asia: 6-12 business days
Europe: 5-10 business days
Australia: 7-14 business days
* subject to forced government COVID quarantine closures law . Also note shipping delays are given as an indication only and shipping can sometimes be faster.
Professional packaging for a safe delivery. Every element of the frame or display for your piece is hand-crafted with the highest quality materials, design and workmanship (plates, design, glass, matting, frame, assembly etc...) and we pay great attention to every presentation detail. Once your item is ready to be shipped you may rest assured that we go to great lengths to make sure that your package arrives safely, each item is wrapped with multiple layers of paper and or cardboard and bubble wrap, frames will have bubble wrap bumpers on every corner, displays will be attached to the base and will be wrapped with 1 inch thick bubble wrapping, ensuring the protection during shipping.
- To insure the quickest and safest delivery possible, the cost of freight includes Express services directly from our Canadian location to you (Ground services are never utilized)
- The cost of freight is determined on the destination, size, weight and value of your item(s) (value determines insurable amount to be given)
- Items are up to 50% larger and heavier when packaged due to the custom professional protective layering to safely transport your valuables internationally.
- The cost for the shipping of your item(s) is determined by the leading transporter for your specific sector, for which we - and therefore you - benefit from the lowest volume discounts available through: UPS, FedEx, Purolator, DHL, etc.
- The cost of your shipment includes full insurance coverage for any/all damages incurred during transit, as well as loss or theft.
- The cost of your shipment includes tracking information which will be provided via your contact email the moment it departs our Canadian facility and is on route to you.
SHOULD YOU WISH TO USE YOUR SHIPPING ACCOUNT, PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE COMPLETING YOUR ORDER. WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH THE NECESSARY INFORMATION FOR YOUR COURIER OF YOUR CHOICE TO ISSUE SHIPPING LABELS - IF YOU WISH TO DO SO AFTER YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN PLACED, SIMPLY NOTIFY US WITHIN 48HRS FOR A FULL FREIGHT COST REFUND (EXCLUDING PACKAGING AND LABOR)
*Please note that by taking responsibility of your transport and making your own shipping arrangements, RARE-T can no longer be responsible for providing tracking information and/or insurance for possible damage, theft and/or loss incurred during transit.