| /Make an Offer
Pay homage to one of the Greatest Baseball players of all time, David Ortiz 'Big Papi' with this gallery displayed, Hand-Signed Baseball cleat by David Ortiz. Ortiz is a ten-time All-Star, three-time World Series champion, and a seven-time Silver Slugger winner. Ortiz also holds the Red Sox single-season record for home runs with 54. He established himself as one of the most powerful sluggers of all time. He was instrumental in the team ending ''The Curse of the Bambino'' (Babe Ruth) and its 86-year World Series championship drought in 2004, as well as during successful championship runs in 2007 and 2013, and was named MVP of the latter. Ortiz also has the highest career batting average in World Series play at .455. Owing to his achievements, charisma and dominance, he is widely considered to be one of the greatest clutch hitters of all time and one of the most fascinating athletes of the 21st Century.
It's protected under plexiglass in a luxury custom museum display to keep it looking pristine, ensuring protection of your investment while allowing you to fully appreciate this piece of collectible entertainment history. The customized descriptive metallic plaque, in addition to the detailed finishing add to the elegant and sophisticated, gallery-quality aesthetic.
Complete with a serialized certificate of authenticity and verifiable numbered hologram, this piece is an exciting investment that will only get better with age. It's so unique and rare, you will be getting the exact item shown in the pictures.
— Display dimensions: 13 3/4"L x 7.5"H
— Collectible Baseball Cleat Custom Museum Display
— Hand-Signed by David Ortiz.
— As every piece is unique and individually Hand-Signed, it may slightly vary from pictures shown
— Protected in a Removable Custom Museum Quality Plexiglass display
— Customized Descriptive Metallic Plaque
— Collector-Inspired attention to detail
— Includes Certificate Of Authenticity + Numbered Hologram
Estimated delivery time:
Canada: 1-5 business days
United States: 1-9 business days
Asia: 6-12 business days
Europe: 5-10 business days
Australia: 7-14 business days
Professional packaging for a safe delivery. Every element of the frame or display for your piece is hand-crafted with the highest quality materials, design and workmanship (plates, design, glass, matting, frame, assembly etc...) and we pay great attention to every presentation detail. Once your item is ready to be shipped you may rest assured that we go to great lengths to make sure that your package arrives safely, each item is wrapped with multiple layers of paper and or cardboard and bubble wrap, frames will have bubble wrap bumpers on every corner, displays will be attached to the base and will be wrapped with 1 inch thick bubble wrapping, ensuring the protection during shipping.
- To insure the quickest and safest delivery possible, the cost of freight includes Express services directly from our Canadian location to you (Ground services are never utilized)
- The cost of freight is determined on the destination, size, weight and value of your item(s) (value determines insurable amount to be given)
- Items are up to 50% larger and heavier when packaged due to the custom professional protective layering to safely transport your valuables internationally.
- The cost for the shipping of your item(s) is determined by the leading transporter for your specific sector, for which we - and therefore you - benefit from the lowest volume discounts available through: UPS, FedEx, Purolator, DHL, etc.
- The cost of your shipment includes full insurance coverage for any/all damages incurred during transit, as well as loss or theft.
- The cost of your shipment includes tracking information which will be provided via your contact email the moment it departs our Canadian facility and is on route to you.
SHOULD YOU WISH TO USE YOUR SHIPPING ACCOUNT, PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE COMPLETING YOUR ORDER. WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH THE NECESSARY INFORMATION FOR YOUR COURIER OF YOUR CHOICE TO ISSUE SHIPPING LABELS - IF YOU WISH TO DO SO AFTER YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN PLACED, SIMPLY NOTIFY US WITHIN 48HRS FOR A FULL FREIGHT COST REFUND (EXCLUDING PACKAGING AND LABOR)
*Please note that by taking responsibility of your transport and making your own shipping arrangements, RARE-T can no longer be responsible for providing tracking information and/or insurance for possible damage, theft and/or loss incurred during transit.