| /Make an Offer
This custom museum display showcases an Authentic Campo Del Cielo Meteorite. It is 4200-4700 years old and was found in Buenos Aires, Argentina. In 1576, the governor of a province in Northern Argentina commissioned the military to search for a huge mass of iron, which he had heard that Natives used for their weapons. The Natives claimed that the mass had fallen from the sky in a place they called Piguem Nonralta which the Spanish translated as Campo del Cielo ("Field of Heaven"). Samples were later analyzed in 1783 and found to contain 90% iron and 10% nickel and assigned to a meteoritic origin.
It's protected under plexiglass in a custom museum display to keep it looking pristine, ensuring protection of your investment while allowing you to fully appreciate this piece of collectible space history. The customized descriptive metallic plaque, in addition to the detailed finishing add to the elegant and sophisticated, gallery-quality aesthetic. Complete with a certificate of authenticity, this piece is an exciting investment that will only get better with age.
— Authentic and genuine Meteorite
— Since every piece is real and unique, it may very slightly differ from pictures shown
— Protected in a Removable Custom Museum Quality Plexiglass display
— Customized Descriptive Metallic Plaque
— Detailed Finishings
— Includes Certificate Of Authenticity
— Professional packaging for a Safe delivery
Estimated delivery time:
Canada: 1-5 business days
United States: 1-9 business days
Asia: 6-12 business days
Europe: 5-10 business days
Australia: 7-14 business days
Professional packaging for a safe delivery. Every element of the frame or display for your piece is hand-crafted with the highest quality materials, design and workmanship (plates, design, glass, matting, frame, assembly etc...) and we pay great attention to every presentation detail. Once your item is ready to be shipped you may rest assured that we go to great lengths to make sure that your package arrives safely, each item is wrapped with multiple layers of paper and or cardboard and bubble wrap, frames will have bubble wrap bumpers on every corner, displays will be attached to the base and will be wrapped with 1 inch thick bubble wrapping, ensuring the protection during shipping.
- To insure the quickest and safest delivery possible, the cost of freight includes Express services directly from our Canadian location to you (Ground services are never utilized)
- The cost of freight is determined on the destination, size, weight and value of your item(s) (value determines insurable amount to be given)
- Items are up to 50% larger and heavier when packaged due to the custom professional protective layering to safely transport your valuables internationally.
- The cost for the shipping of your item(s) is determined by the leading transporter for your specific sector, for which we - and therefore you - benefit from the lowest volume discounts available through: UPS, FedEx, Purolator, DHL, etc.
- The cost of your shipment includes full insurance coverage for any/all damages incurred during transit, as well as loss or theft.
- The cost of your shipment includes tracking information which will be provided via your contact email the moment it departs our Canadian facility and is on route to you.
SHOULD YOU WISH TO USE YOUR SHIPPING ACCOUNT, PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE COMPLETING YOUR ORDER. WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH THE NECESSARY INFORMATION FOR YOUR COURIER OF YOUR CHOICE TO ISSUE SHIPPING LABELS - IF YOU WISH TO DO SO AFTER YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN PLACED, SIMPLY NOTIFY US WITHIN 48HRS FOR A FULL FREIGHT COST REFUND (EXCLUDING PACKAGING AND LABOR)
*Please note that by taking responsibility of your transport and making your own shipping arrangements, RARE-T can no longer be responsible for providing tracking information and/or insurance for possible damage, theft and/or loss incurred during transit.