$449.99 USD – Sold Out
This custom museum display showcases an absolute masterpiece, an Authentic Complete Set of 4 Faience 'Sons of Horus' Amulets dating from The Ptolemaic Period 332–30 B.C.
The Sons Of Horus were the Gods Of The Cardinal Compass Points. Each god was responsible for protecting a particular organ during the mummification process, and was himself protected by a companion goddess.
-Happy, The Baboon-Headed God representing the North, who protected the lungs and was protected by The Goddess Nephthys. Happy Is often used interchangeably with the God Hapi, though they are actually different Gods.
-Duamutef, The Jackal-Headed God representing the East, who protected the stomach and was protected by The Goddess Neith-Imsety, The Human-Headed God representing the South, who protected the liver and was protected by The Goddess Isis.
-Qebehsenuef, The Falcon-Headed God representing the West, who protected the intestines and was protected by The Goddess Serqet.
Pierced for attachment - Nets made of beadwork became a luxury fashionable feature of mummy wrappings in the Late Period. Amulets formed part of the beadwork pattern and served to protect the mummy through their magical properties. These Sons of Horus statues are finer examples of such amulets.
Unique and one-of-a-kind, you'll receive the exact piece shown in the photos, protected under plexiglass in a custom museum display to keep it looking pristine, ensuring protection of your investment while allowing you to fully appreciate this piece of collectible ancient history. The customized descriptive metallic plaque, in addition to the detailed finishing, add to the elegant, gallery quality look.
Complete with a certificate of authenticity, this crown jewel of any collection is an investment that will only get better with age.
— Amulet Dimensions(each): 1/4"L x 3/4"W x 2 7/8"H
— Amulet Dimensions with Display: 6.25'W x 4.5'H
— Authentic and genuine Artifact
— Since every piece is real and unique, it may very slightly differ from pictures shown
— Protected in a Removable Custom Museum Quality Plexiglass display
— Customized Descriptive Metallic Plaque
— Collector-Inspired attention to detail
— Includes Certificate Of authenticity
Estimated delivery time:
Canada: 1-5 business days
United States: 1-9 business days
Asia: 6-12 business days
Europe: 5-10 business days
Australia: 7-14 business days
Professional packaging for a safe delivery. Every element of the frame or display for your piece is hand-crafted with the highest quality materials, design and workmanship (plates, design, glass, matting, frame, assembly etc...) and we pay great attention to every presentation detail. Once your item is ready to be shipped you may rest assured that we go to great lengths to make sure that your package arrives safely, each item is wrapped with multiple layers of paper and or cardboard and bubble wrap, frames will have bubble wrap bumpers on every corner, displays will be attached to the base and will be wrapped with 1 inch thick bubble wrapping, ensuring the protection during shipping.
- To insure the quickest and safest delivery possible, the cost of freight includes Express services directly from our Canadian location to you (Ground services are never utilized)
- The cost of freight is determined on the destination, size, weight and value of your item(s) (value determines insurable amount to be given)
- Items are up to 50% larger and heavier when packaged due to the custom professional protective layering to safely transport your valuables internationally.
- The cost for the shipping of your item(s) is determined by the leading transporter for your specific sector, for which we - and therefore you - benefit from the lowest volume discounts available through: UPS, FedEx, Purolator, DHL, etc.
- The cost of your shipment includes full insurance coverage for any/all damages incurred during transit, as well as loss or theft.
- The cost of your shipment includes tracking information which will be provided via your contact email the moment it departs our Canadian facility and is on route to you.
SHOULD YOU WISH TO USE YOUR SHIPPING ACCOUNT, PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE COMPLETING YOUR ORDER. WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH THE NECESSARY INFORMATION FOR YOUR COURIER OF YOUR CHOICE TO ISSUE SHIPPING LABELS - IF YOU WISH TO DO SO AFTER YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN PLACED, SIMPLY NOTIFY US WITHIN 48HRS FOR A FULL FREIGHT COST REFUND (EXCLUDING PACKAGING AND LABOR)
*Please note that by taking responsibility of your transport and making your own shipping arrangements, RARE-T can no longer be responsible for providing tracking information and/or insurance for possible damage, theft and/or loss incurred during transit.