$79.99 USD – Sold Out
Aphrodite was not the only love goddess to be associated with emeralds. In Peru, the Incas worshiped the goddess Umina, who took the form of an enormous emerald. Throughout history, the emerald has been known to play an important role in the lives of many key figures such as Cleopatra and Emperor Nero - It was also one of the 4 precious stones given to King Solomon.
Emeralds are said to stimulate the heart chakra, having a healing effect on the emotions as well as the physical heart. To ensure physical, emotional and mental equilibrium, by bringing harmony to all areas of ones life. Focusing intention and raising consciousness. To bring in positive actions, by eliminating negativity and enhancing the ability to enjoy life to the fullest. Enhances psychic abilities, opens clairvoyance, and stimulates the use of greater mental capacity - bringing awareness of the unknown to conscious recognition - Imparting reason and wisdom. Assisting in inciting activity and focus in ones actions. Strengthening memory and imparting clarity of thought. Inspire a deep inner knowing, promoting truth and discernment.
They are said to treat disorders of the heart, lungs, spine and muscular system, to aid in recovery after infectious illness, sinus issues, soothe the eyes and to improve vision. It has also been said to have a detoxifying effect on the liver and alleviate diabetes and rheumatism.
Emeralds are regarded as the traditional birthstone for May as well as the traditional gemstone for the astrological signs of Cancer.
— Emerald dimensions: 1 3/4"L
— Authentic and genuine Artifact
— Since this piece is unique, you will receive the exact piece showcased in the pictures
— Includes Certificate Of Authenticity
Estimated delivery time:
Canada: 1-5 business days
United States: 1-9 business days
Asia: 6-12 business days
Europe: 5-10 business days
Australia: 7-14 business days
Professional packaging for a safe delivery. Every element of the frame or display for your piece is hand-crafted with the highest quality materials, design and workmanship (plates, design, glass, matting, frame, assembly etc...) and we pay great attention to every presentation detail. Once your item is ready to be shipped you may rest assured that we go to great lengths to make sure that your package arrives safely, each item is wrapped with multiple layers of paper and or cardboard and bubble wrap, frames will have bubble wrap bumpers on every corner, displays will be attached to the base and will be wrapped with 1 inch thick bubble wrapping, ensuring the protection during shipping.
- To insure the quickest and safest delivery possible, the cost of freight includes Express services directly from our Canadian location to you (Ground services are never utilized)
- The cost of freight is determined on the destination, size, weight and value of your item(s) (value determines insurable amount to be given)
- Items are up to 50% larger and heavier when packaged due to the custom professional protective layering to safely transport your valuables internationally.
- The cost for the shipping of your item(s) is determined by the leading transporter for your specific sector, for which we - and therefore you - benefit from the lowest volume discounts available through: UPS, FedEx, Purolator, DHL, etc.
- The cost of your shipment includes full insurance coverage for any/all damages incurred during transit, as well as loss or theft.
- The cost of your shipment includes tracking information which will be provided via your contact email the moment it departs our Canadian facility and is on route to you.
SHOULD YOU WISH TO USE YOUR SHIPPING ACCOUNT, PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE COMPLETING YOUR ORDER. WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH THE NECESSARY INFORMATION FOR YOUR COURIER OF YOUR CHOICE TO ISSUE SHIPPING LABELS - IF YOU WISH TO DO SO AFTER YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN PLACED, SIMPLY NOTIFY US WITHIN 48HRS FOR A FULL FREIGHT COST REFUND (EXCLUDING PACKAGING AND LABOR)
*Please note that by taking responsibility of your transport and making your own shipping arrangements, RARE-T can no longer be responsible for providing tracking information and/or insurance for possible damage, theft and/or loss incurred during transit.